Friday, February 13, 2009

February SALE

I am Byron of Design By Byn. I am a father of four, a husband, a middle and high school choir and drama director, a baker and an avid designer. For years I have been selling my clothing and accessory designs for Adults, Kids, Dolls and Stuffed Animals through word of mouth and Ebay.

With the encouragement of a Jo-Ann fabrics clerk, My wife and I recently opened a shop on Etsy. This website features hand-made and vintage items. Our shop includes; hats, scarves, lariats, hand warmers, leg warmers, skirts, sweaters, ponchos, purses, blanket and pillow sets, sleeping bag and pillow sets, evening bags, clutches and matching sets for little girls and thier dolls.

Our doll clothing can be made to fit any Doll/Stuffed Animal: American Girl, Gotz, Bitty Baby, Madame Alexander, Just Like Me, Blythe, Barbie, Bratz, Big Bratz, Build-A-Bear and Cabbage Patch Kids.

For the month of February we are offering FREE SHIPPING on many of our items. Look at the pictures below. Click on any of them and you will be led to our Etsy shop!


2 comments: